Well here I am in all my BIG Glory! Iam officially 3 days over due.Many people have asked me if Iam frustrated or anxious but surprisingly my answer is NO. It has honestly taken a back seat in my m ind and I don't think about it. technically iam not really over due until the beginning of week 41. But to me passing my due date by any amount of time means Iam over due.
Weston was 3 days early and Nelson was 1 day early.
2 weeks prior to due date I was feeling like labor was going ton happen any day. I thought i was in labor one Thursday afternoon. False alarm clearly.
then a week before due date I felt great and no signs of labor . well 3 days after due date I feel even better and still no signs of labor! STRANGE .......
So because i feel good and have be very active and keeping very busy getting house projects finished up I almost don't even think about the fact that this baby should be out by now. So its almost like Ive reverted back 3 weeks and having the baby still seems far away.
I was saying to mom its good in a way but not so much because 2 weeks ago I was mentally prepared for the labor etc but now its sort of taken a back shelf and I don't think about it. but i need to keep myself mentally prepared.
I have amazing deliveries and expect nothing less this time. I am miraculously stay extremely calm and seem to just sit in place of PEACE threw the whole thing. Which I expect because that is the prayer I pray over myself. That I will be at peace and my body will be relaxed resulting in a quick easy delivery!
And let me tell you that I don't know many people that can deliver a almost 11 pound baby in just a few oshort hours with barely any drugs . Not tooting my own horn thats , Iam tooting Gods. There is no way God doesn't hook me up in the delivery room and through out my pregnancies for that matter. no problems!
I had a doctors appoint today. with Dr kogan. He isnt my doc but since mine is away this week I saw him for my check up. ( he delivered Weston actually)
My wieght has stayed the same. a whopping 196. which is alot but is less then the 2 previous finishing wieghts. I bith times danced very close to 200pnds and possibly just over a bit.
So to nont of gained any wieght and to have noticed water retenion on my legs and ankles I was pleasantly surprised. Which also makes me a little more comfortable with the possiblibty this baby may still be smallewr than 11 pounds even with cooking longer.
I measured 41 cm which is bigger than the average but the doc said it could still be a 9 pounder . because that is above average so that measurement doesnt mean it will be 11 pounds.
Iam excited to see how much the weight will be , forget finding out the sex! hahaha. Congrat its a healthy baby ????! me ok yea but what is the wieght! hahah should be interesting!
I have a profile booked for monday at 1pm. which as far as i know is a ultra sound. I with either boys never made it to my profile . I then after getting that done go visit my Doc and he will do a internal exam and check on the down under progress. Then I beleive we discuss inducing labor. which I woould have to say he would wait to do until tues morning unless he is on call monday night.
The doctor today said most people will deliver somewhere between 5 days before and 5 days after their due date. So he said there is a good chance i wouldnt make it til monday!
Who Knows...............
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment