Monday, June 20, 2011

Weston's Birth

Weston Shane Steeves Oct 28th 11:52 pm
( Due Date Oct 31st)
 •7am passed mucus plug
•Had mild contractions thruout the day . Went to church. 1st 1030 am service at church instead of 2pm!
• home for lunch . Pretty tired . Try to eat but just not feeling well!
• try to go have a nap! Contraction have started to progress at around 2 pm too every 1 hr or so.
• clean the house vaccum tidy
• contractions get stronger and slowely move closer together
• hang out in bathroom on the toilet.
• relives pain fr contraction when rock back and forth on toilet.
•call mom around 4-430 ask her to come over
•stayed on toilet for a while.
• mom gets here around 530pm
•Waiting for contractions to be less t hen 5 min apart.
•move to bed ,when finished with the toilet
• contractions get 3-4 min apart
• head to hospital arrive at 7:30 -8ish
• examined and 7 cm dialated. Doc breaks
    My water in the exam room.
• brouht to delivery room
• got a half shot of demeral and peace pipe ( laughing gas)
• rocked Indian style onthe bed. Until I felt like I had to poop. Which is a indication that it's time to push. Thinking prob around 10:30pm
•I threw up and within a few min I started pushing. Had to push for a while . Weston was turned so had to lay on my Side and push. It worked and he turned the right way.
• after pushing for a while I felt major burning and within a few min he was out.
• it's a boy! 10 pd 13oz
•I had alot of stitches doc kogen
Nurse said after seeing streach marks she said oh guess u won't be wearing a bikini anymore! Nice.
• nursed Weston shortly after birth he latched with no prob
• I was shaking I was so cold. Wierd feeling. They gave me Warm blankets 3 of them
• Weston becuz he was over 10 Pds went to ICU
• wheel chaired me up to see him. I was extremely weak. Needed help to move even a little bit. Would get dizzy . Whole time in hospital I needed help to get out of bed , lift my legs, bathroom , pee, change pads , shower, etc. was anemic.
• I was so tired that got nurses to feed him a bottle at 3am.
• said to pat " he looks like your dad grrr"
• went back at 5am to feed him and then he was in our room after that I think around 10 am.
•Sunday Oct 28 th 11:52 pm - left hospital on oct 31 around 5 pm..



all the boys had the same swollen face and squished forhead which made their cheeks look huge and out of proportion. Within a few days they took shape and started to look like the cute little boys we have today.

SO BLESSED !

No comments:

Post a Comment