Weston comes up with some pretty funny / cute comments lately. wanted to put them on hear so I will be always able to remeber them! they make me smile at the time and to not remeber them would be a shame!
Mommy where did my fingers come from ?
Well you were born with them so that means God made you with them.
Oh ok well I told Nelson that i bought them and the finger store near my work!
Mommy will the new baby have a tongue?
Yes the baby will have a tongue?
Oh so a tongue but no teeth?
Thats right !
Oh ok so the baby will sing " he sang a little song"
No the baby wont sing for a while , the baby will prob only make crying noises for a while.
Oh well I will just go to work so I dont have to hear the baby crying! does that sound like a good idea mommy?
Well yea I supose it does sound like a good idea buddy!
during a watermelon break outside the other day.
We are all sitting in our lawn chairs in a row stuffing our faces all dripping wet.
Weston looks over at Nelson and says " NOZ YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND"
Pretty sure there isnt to many things much cuter than that!

No comments:
Post a Comment