Monday, June 20, 2011

Shopping /Hard at work!


I spent the afternoon shopping with Elise and Lenon on friday! it was every enjoyable and relaxing. I came home at 5:30 for our family movie night! I was expecting Pat and the boys to be inside having a car wash and cooking the pizza. I pulled into the driveway to see my 3 boys hard at work spreading topsoil around the garage , prepping for grass seed.
For a split second I was annoyed because Nelson didnt have his "work" clothes on and he was covered in dirt from head to toe which included his good shoes! but i quickly lightened up when I saw how much fun they were having!
Pat and Weston would fill the wheel barrel and go and dump it and then the boys boys would hop in and catch a ride back to the topsoil pile! it was sooooooooo cute! then pat would tip the wheel barrel and oout they would slide !


I love catching these fun times with the camera. To capture these memories is priceless!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment