Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Randomness

A day or two after we got home Nelson and Weston decided that Grammy should take them out to buy Lenon his own rubber ducky.This picture is Nelson presenting their gift to the baby.
Weston was sort of annoyed with Lenon because Lenon wouldnt hold on to the duck! haha
The boys are all about smouching the baby constantly. Its pretty much annoying now! hahah cute but very irritating when i find them trying to kiss him when he is crashed out and they are basically mauling him!

                                            Lenon cuddling with mommy and his new ducky!



Pat may not appreciate this picture on my blog but I thought it was so cute!Thats Lenon's bed for a few weeks until I put him in the bassinet. makes for quick easy night time feedings!


 This was so sweet. I was feeding Lenon and Nelson squeezed his little self up in the chair with us and after a few minutes I looked down and Nelson was holding the baby's hand! Sooooo cute!
 This was Lenon's first time in the bean bag. It was our first day home and I was in the shower and discovered that this was the perfect seat for him!


 This was taken for the ladies that work in the office . They had bought him the hat and the blanket. it was so cute I had to put it on here.
 Most people have seen this picture already but it needed to be added to my blog.
This was our first offical friday family movie night that Lenon joined us for!
                                                                     Crashed out hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment