Monday, June 20, 2011

Nelson our BIG boy.


Here is my Sweet , cute , funny, adorable not so little anymore boy sitting on the potty as he yells
" pee pee mommy!"
Wow to think in a few short months my baby will be 2 yrs old and on his way to being toilet trained!
 I thought I washed alot of little boy undies now, wait til there is 2 boys in undies. Oh and then 3 boys in undies!
My occupation is offically a laundry doer for the next 20 years!
I actually spent most of the day today doing laundry and cleaning the house. And sweeping at least 4 times throughout the day. once everytime the boys made a mess!
Iam not complaining honestly ( well maybe a tiny bit)
 I greatly appreciate being able to be a stay at home mama.
These days most families cant afford to have the mama stay home and raise their children!
There is nothing I would rather do than spend the first 5 years of my childrens lives with them . They grow so quickly that in a blink of an eye they will all be in school!
WOW I better stop thinking bout it , before I get emotional. (crazy hormones hahah iam all over the board this week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment