Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lenon is 2 Weeks old today

                                                        Well Lenon is 2 weeks old today.

He had his first doctors check up today. So him and I hopped in the truck and made out way to Petti.
We had to wait 45 min but Lenon didnt seem to mind at all. After he got weighed, he just chilled on the table and looked around for a half an hour
 Lenon  weighed in at 10 pounds 12 ounces. when he left the hospital he weighed 9 pounds 8 ounces . So mama'a milk is obviously hittin the spot!
 He measured at 23 1/2 inches, which would mean if it was accurate he grew 1/2 inch. so iam pretty sure it isnt accurate. haha. maybe a 1/4 in
With all pregnancies I would wait until the kids 2 wk docotor appoint to get on a a scale.So today was the day. So I wore the lightest clothes I could find and didnt eat or drink anything. hahah only partially joking!
I weighed 196 pnds before delivery . I was 146pnds at the beginning of pregnancy.
Today I weighed inat 172 pounds. So ive lost 24 punds in 2 weeks. I was sort of dissapointed because last 2 times I was very close to 30 pounds at 2 weeks. But then I thought , I feel good and dont feel disgusting like i have the last 2 times, so it really doesnt matter. I will lose the extra 25 pounds soon enough.
I think i feel better this time around because my stomach ( uterus) has gone down so much quicker than the previous times.First 2 times my stomach took at least 5-6 weeks if not longer. I cant believe how quick it has gone down this time. I think it must be becasue they had me on the petocin ( helps uterus contract) for 12 hrs post delivery. It was almost worth the awful cramping I had to endure after the baby was already out! I was annoyed at the time but I think it was worth it whenever I walk by the mirror! haha
My stomach is by no means flat at this point but its certainly on its way!
So I took a post baby 2 wk picture! so I can compare my belly this time around with all our future pregnancies!
hahaha JUST JOKING! No we are not planning on popping out a whole hockey team!

No comments:

Post a Comment