Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day /37 Weeks

Happy Mothers day to ME......


My sweet boys bought me my flowers for the front step! because they know how much I enjoy them every year! Great idea guys!


Wanted a picture with the new flowers on mothers day


 And of course i needed a picture with my boys. this one is blurry but you can see the new baby in waiting in this picture.
 And then the perfect picture ! wow how blessed am I! cute boys for sure.
 Weston picked out my card!
 And it was a great card. Good Job Weston.
here is my 37 weeks belly shot. Getting pretty big! yikes. Thurs had another doc appoint. Only gained 1 pound and my belly stayed at 37 cm. Strep B test came back Negative and all is well. appears the baby has dropped a bit which is always a good sign. I am considered full term now. So maybe this baby will come early!  the end of this week would be pretty good. it would give me the week to tie up a few around the house project and be offiacailly ready. the house is actually looking good lately. after 2 offers to pay to have my house cleaned for me i decided maybe i better clean it. Last week i got alot done and have been doing a pretty good job maintaining it. yesterday we tackled the basement and it is now almost organized. so that is encouraging!

Maybe my next post will be of the new baby!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You`re beautiful! I can`t wait to meet that baby! My guess is that it`s a boy. Then again, I`m ALWAYS wrong...so it`s probably a girl! Ahhh...it`s very confusing! lol Anyways, can`t wait to meet him/her!

    ReplyDelete