TA DA !!!!! This is the official unveiling of the Boys new bedroom ! It is 95% finished . I am sitting on Lenons bed writing this while I wait for him to fall asleep !
It has taken a bit to adjust to the new bed . A few weeks ago I had tried to transition him but he would stay awake for a few hrs rolling around , playing .
So it's 2 wks later and I am giving it another shot .
So for the first few nights I will sit on his bed so he doesn't fool around and play , keeping his brothers up .
So they all officially share a room now !
It's not a big room but then again you don't need much room to sleep :)
Weston gets the top bunk because he's the oldest . He has his own space ( sort of ) he has a board to post his art work on his own light for reading and his own shelf with drawers to stash his treasure in !
I ve had many people comment of the size of our family and the size of our house .
So I rind them that years ago people used to have double and triple the amount of kids in houses smaller than ours and they all lived to tell about it !
So we will be just fine !
Especially V , since she gets to have her own room LOL .
FYI my dad built the bed for us . I searched out what we wanted , drew up the plans for it and he made it happen .
It's amazing ! Perfect for us !
Monday, July 29, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










agree with the house thing. 50 yrs ago 6+ kids were raised in a bungalow. love how you set the room up. it looks cosy and fun. can't believe how old the boys are getting.
ReplyDeletelove the lego, i saw that on kijiji last week. haha. i am the lego police, i have tubs and each set goes in the tub with the papers in ziplocks. lol it's redic $ and i am not picking it up off the floor!!!
cant wait to see v's room! i think she needs to share the room with a sister
muwahhhhhh