Thursday, July 25, 2013

Got my build on !

So I've spent the last few weeks repainting our living room , dinning room and hallway and ceilings . And after filling holes and dents in the walls I decided to figure out a way to display things without putting a ton of holes in the walls .
So I went on Ana white's site and took her plan for picture ledges and adapted them to fit our needs .
So dad and I got to work and built 8 different sized ledges for different spots thru out the house .
This week I am painting them and then next week I will get them on the walls . Once it's all back together I will post before and after pics . Oh yea and when the kitchen is clean I will post pics of the new kitchen too



















No comments:

Post a Comment