Well the kitchen is also 95% finished . I still have some finishing touches to add etc .
But it was clean this weekend so I took advantage of that and snapped a few pics.
At first I wanted to get stainless steel appliances but kept thinking that I wasn't going to like all the black on the stove and dishwasher so I held off .
( it was either those or a new couch and the couch won)
Anyway I kept the white and didnt actually mind it especially when I add white stools and the lamp . Seems to pull it all together . Well for now hahaha
We will keep our eyes peeled for a super deal on kijiji !
Look at that beautiful sink !!!! My fav !
Monday, July 29, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






love your color, very close to what i want! love the sink and cupboards. i think the stools tie everything in. i'll keep my eyes open for a deal for you
ReplyDelete