Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Fermented what ????

So I am on a journey lately of figuring out how to make fermented foods /beverages !
Incase your thinking "WHAT Is that and why !
http://wellnessmama.com/2245/health-benefits-of-fermented-foods/

Click on that and it will explain .

So so far I've made dill pickles , beets , a veggie slaw and I've also been brewing Kombucha .
It's a fermented drink made from sweet tea and when it's done it is a fruity/ vinegary / fizzy drink that has insane health benefits

1. Probiotics – healthy bacteria
2. Alkalize the body – balances internal pH
3. Detoxify the liver – happy liver = happy mood
4. Increase metabolism – rev your internal engine
5. Improve digestion – keep your system moving
6. Rebuild connective tissue – help with arthritis, gout, asthma, rheumatism
7. Cancer prevention
8. Alleviate constipation
9. Boost energy – help with chronic fatigue
10. Reduce blood pressure
11. Relieve headaches & migraines
12. Reduce kidney stones
13. High in antioxidants – destroy free-radicals that cause cancer
14. High in polyphenols – antioxidants
15. Improve eyesight
16. Heal eczema – can be applied topically to soften the skin
17. Prevent artheriosclerosis – a disease where plaque builds up inside the arteries.
18. Speed healing of ulcers – kill h.pylori on contact
19. Help clear up candida & yeast infections
20. Aid healthy cell regeneration
21. Reduce grey hair
22. Lower glucose levels – prevent spiking from eating

Anyway , this is a few of the things I've had on the go lately !

Oh yea and I made a deodorant that has all material ingredients
Coco butter
Shay butter
Cornstarch vit e oil
Essential oils

And it actually works great ! I was surprised :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment