Well this is me at a loss of things to try! To try and teach Weston to obey! It seems the things I tell him not to do he does on purpose. I explain why we don't do it and he agrees he won't but then when I am not looking he does exactly what I tell him not to. I've gone over and over again that in the morning he is to stay in his room and eat his dried cereal and watch Bob until his light goes out. at that time he can let his brother out of his room and they can play. That is the time I wake up. Well a few days he obeyed . But now he is back to making a mess in the house and taking food out of the fridge and pantry and leaving it half eaten all over the house. I used freak out and get upset and then I realized that ,that didn't do anything . So then I tried talking and asking him nicely not to do those things. And that didn't work.
So now I am to the point that I just send him to his room . During quiet time today I told him not to touch or bug the baby sleeping in the swing. I was in my room and came out to him pulling the swing across the living room floor. Music on the swing cranked and the baby's blanket stripped fr the baby. So I sent him to his room because I can't handle him he frustrates me. So I have to listen to him yelling " mommy can I come out " over and over again.
So a few min ago I walked by his room to go do something and glanced into his room and it was destroyed. Bed moved around , sheets stripped off. Books off the shelf , clothes everywhere.
WHAT THE HECK!!!!!! I officially don't know how to handle my son!
When he knows I am upset he says sorry mommy ! But I know he's not really sorry he is just saying that so he doesn't get punished.
Suggestions????????????
Monday, September 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment