Wow iam so frustrated right now......... i have been trying for a few weeks to post on here. I either cant find the time or i start uploading pictures and they take forever or it just wont work. So today i decided i would upload all the pictures so i can clear off my camera.
so i had 14 pictures uploading and it was going at a good spead and was actuqally looking like it was going to work today. So while its uploading i decide to make breakfast . so now we are eating so i went to grab the laptop to write while i ate and i look and one of the kids did something , pushed buttons, or whatever and all the uploading pictures have disappeared.
I give UP............. Of course i got upset with the kids when it is clearly my fault for leaving it where the kids can touch it.
I need to shake my irritation. Ive been listening the a Creflo pod cast called be thankful not irritated. so i guess I need to check myself and be thankful for the little fingers that sabatoged my blog, thankful for my laptop, thankful that i have things to blog about, thankful that just my pictures disappeared and that they didnt break the laptop.ok i feel a little calmer. i think this works. I will drink my coffee and continue to think of things to be thankful full.
I guess its a perspective thing! good idea! thanks God, you would almost think you knew more about us than we do! Good one.Gotta love that we have full access to the best advice around! If only we used it more often!
Most of all Iam thankful for a God that loves me so much, even when I do annoying stupid things !
sort of a side note. But i think it is so important as parents that we let our children know that we love them even when they are bad, dont listen ,break things , irritate us etc. To also teach them that God loves us even when we are bad, dont listen, break things, irritate him. Why ? because He is the definition of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE! Something we all need to learn and functiuon in !
Love never gives up.
Love cares more for others than for self.
Love doesn't want what it doesn't have.
Love doesn't strut,
Doesn't have a swelled head,
Doesn't force itself on others,
Isn't always "me first,"
Doesn't fly off the handle,
Doesn't keep score of the sins of others,
Doesn't revel when others grovel,
Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth,
Puts up with anything,
Trusts God always,
Always looks for the best,
Never looks back,
But keeps going to the end
Thats all........
I feel better!
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment