For the last month since my last doc appoint I have been watching what Ive been eating , salads inste3ad of fries at restaurants, cutting back my carb intake , cutting back my junk intake ( which isnt very much as it is). So I was excited to get on the scale , and feel very pleased with myself. For my last 2 pregnancy's I gained the same amount of wieght. An insane 50 pounds . I exercised and ate pretty good and it didnt seem to make a difference. so thing time I wanted to see if I could gain less.
So I anxiously hopped on the scale and waited........
9 pounds she says. I looked at her and laughed out loud like a you have got to be kidding laugh!!!!!
But she wasnt kidding !
I was was in shock!
I thought she was going to say 4 pounds like normal people are suposed to gain. A pound a week.
I couldnt believe it! I felt so good that month and was pretty confident.
She felt bad for me and checked my file and we discoverewd each pregnancy at 24 weeks I gained the same aount of wieght .
Crazy!!! So I guess Iam just destined to gain 50 pounds every pregnancy I have no matter what I do!
My body because of the size of our babies must just need to pack it on!
Thank God at least it does eventually after 7-9 months comes off!
But still, its not enjoyable watching my BUTT grow just as much!
I cant remeber what the exact wieght was this month because I think I blackede out when she told me it. But it is defiantly some where in the 170's.
WOW
Here is the 24th weeks photo! Iam expanding nicely ! hard to believe I still have 3 weeks to go. Seems like I will get so much bigger in 3 months and I feel big now. 3 months seems like a long time but Iam sure it will zoom by and before we know it the chaos will increase!. Thank God the baby will pretty much sleep the first 3 months. So me and the boys can relax and have fun by the pool! That is if Nelson decides he likes the water this year!

Hanging by the pool with the boys and Arnie! LOL
ReplyDelete