Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bedtime joy

                                                                   CARWASH TIME
                                                     
Mister helpful getting his brother ready for the car wash! surpised Nelson isnt screaming like he usaully does when Weston tries to come near him!




It's 5:59 and the boys are carwashed , in their jammies and cuddled on the couch with mommy. We have the lights off and laptop playing fireman sAm. We r tightly tuck together on the couch. Weston , Nelson in the middle and me on the end . I have my Arm tucked around Nelson which puts my hand right by westons . I say " Weston hold my hand k! And he tucks it right in mine like it was made to fit perfectly. Awww what a feeling !!!!! But just when I think it couldn't get Any better than this, I feel nelsons little fingers working their way into our entangled fingers!!!!!! So sweet! Perfect moment! And it was only about a moment, until they were pushing each other a bit because they couldn't see the screen! Absorb the little moment's cuz sometimes they can feel few and far between.
Aww Nelson just kissed me( whileIi was typing) out of the blue!!!!!! Great night!


Another favorite thing is when out of the blue Nelson will look over at me and wink at me and then smiles.
It's double eye blink but he thinks he's winking at me like I wink at him. It's just the best when I didn't wink at him first and he just decides he wants to wink at me . I think he is saying he loves me!!!!!!
And in 15 min I will be completely filled with bedtime joy when the boys are in bed and i am on the couch relaxing watching the Bachelorette!!!!!! ( it's wenesday and the house is clean and quiet because it's just me and 2  sleeping boys ! Love u wenesday!)

                                                 
                               Nelson rocking him self in the rocker while I sing him "jesus loves me"
( you have to train them young to be independant! hahaha he likes to rock himself, that's my boy! haha)


All tucked in and ready for dreaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment