A few Sunday's ago myself and Melanie were working in CRAZY TOWN opps I ment the nursery/preschool room at church.
Oh my , I know without a doubt that I have zero desire to be a daycare worker!
But the kids had fun doing crafts and eating snacks for like 5 min!
Later that night after supper the boys were playing togehter rolling a car back and forth, while we waited for 6:30 pm to come so we could watch daddy on the computer at church.
The boys were so excited and sat and watched "church "on the laptop. The services are live streamed and Pat was going to be speaking at the night service.
Nelson looking cute before I put him to bed! He was to tired to stay awake to hear daddy. After Noz was in bed Westoin and I got in his bed and watched daddy. Weston lasted about 5 min into Pat talking and he fell asleep with the headphone in his ear. To cute

No comments:
Post a Comment