Monday, December 13, 2010

Smart Boy

Weston-"Mommy I have 60 (sexy) dollars!"
Me-"oh wow Hun that's alot of money"
Weston -"Mommy I pay you a new dress"
Me-You want to buy me a new dress
Weston-Yup i go Costco today and get one for you.
Weston-a few min later " Mommy what size you want to be 7 , 30, or 9
Me- Um i would like to be a size 7
Weston-OK i go to superstore and find you one with my 60 dollars!
Weston-If hemi eats that one mommy i will have more money tomorrow and will buy you a new one.

I look over and he's pretending to sleep , i think he is making it tomorrow so he can buy me another one!

(Weston holding up his 60$)

Iam already training him in the ways of knowing what to say and what women want. Moms with boys its our jobs to teach them how to be good husbands!

Weston- I go to the bank tomorrow and get more money. and he handed me some and said mommy you put that in the bank.
 Me- that's a great idea , its good to save your money. Spend a little, save some and give some back to God.
Weston- mommy do we have to pay to see God?
Me- nope we don't have to pay to see God
Weston- OK I didn't think so!

3 comments:

  1. this seriously cracks me up. i love our boys. they say the funniest thing

    yesterday i took weston to the bathroom he had a #2, he got up looked in the toilet and said "that's HUGE" i said "good job bud" he said "thank you"

    i laughed and laughed. he cracks me up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of teaching our sons what to say, Nathaniel routinely asks me (as i'm leaving out the door) whether I was "going to work to make money for mommy to spend?" Yes, that's what i do. make money for mommy to spend...day in and day out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahha "thats huge" hahahahaha that is hilarious!!!!!! he hasnt said that to me before. hahahahha. and chris after we came home fr our last vacation weston asked where pat was and i said he went to work. he says oh daddy went to work so we can go to hotel on vacation again? hahahah I was like yup pretty much! good daddy eh! Kids rock!

    ReplyDelete