I set out all the ingredients so it wouldn't take us forever!
Weston got right to work!
Mixing and blending!
Ta Da! finished product!
So Thursday morning off we went to the firehouse. We weren't 5 feet in the door and Weston spotted the pole and fireman!
And he freaked out!.He started shaking and saying Mommy I don't want to see fireman Sam. I want to go home now! I didn't know why he was doing that but he kept freaking out and trying to walk out the door back to the truck. Then I realized what freaked him out.
I talked him down a bit, but not enough to go look at the trucks and see foreman Sam.
So I stayed back and tried to talk to him down.
So we took a few steps toward the area that had the trucks but he wasn't having it!
Then I heard someone telling us that their is a window that we can see the trucks from!So we went into the viewing room.It had couches and a windows that looked into the truck bays! There was a very nice fireman in there that talked to Weston and hung out with him until he calmed down.
We sat and looked thru the door at the trucks until the fireman talked Weston into going to see the trucks!So we opened that door and off we went exploring the trucks! Finally
We had to check out the mini firetruck! they use it in parades!
The boys drove the ruck and loved it!
There were at least 5 big trucks That Weston wasn't to interested in. He kept putting his hands over his ears when we were near them. The firemen kept reassuring him that the trucks were asleep and wouldn't wake up so they wouldn't make any noise!
But after a few minutes with the trucks Weston kept saying he wanted to go back and play on the couches! hahahah . dude we have couches at home!!!!
Nelson on the other hand loved the fireman visit!
Oh cute memories!

No comments:
Post a Comment