Decided a few days before to take3 Weston to the Harvest fair at the church.
Its his first halloween experience.
We got there and looked around at all the different games and booths and he just wasnt sure what mwas going on. He is assessing the situation.
And then he engaged. Played pumkin ring toss. Which was really him standing right there and placing it on the top.He must get that cheating gene from his dad!Because I was like what are you doing thats not how you do it. Then I was like relax Shan hes a kid and hes having fun! hahaha then i just let him do his thing.At least iam not in denial about how I am. hahaA little pin the feather on the turkey. with eyes open hahah
off to the races. MOM I cant SEE
His Buddy Nathaniel cleaned the floor with him. He was a super star in that race. I was just excited to see Weston try it and finish the race. It is so cool to see Weston doing things like this now. 3 is a awsome age. We had a tired boy after a while so we just laid down and watched the others
Then we got a second wind and decided to give the wheel barrel a try. Just me and him , but again I thought it was pretty cool that he tried to do it!
3 legged race anyone!
On your marks , get , set, GO......
5 seconds later! hahaha it was awsome
Weston excited that mommy let him have a sucker.
At first he wasnt sure what to do with it and if I would really let him have it.
(it was an organic sucker from YUMMY EARTH)
Weston and his prize he won.
His name was the first named called in the ticket draw. He heard his name and looked at me not knowing what it ment. I quickly prompted him to go up and grab one of the prizes.
He scored a big hot wheels trailer that hauls cars!
And of course the piece du resistance!
And of course Iam talking about me drueling over it.
We let him have the chips, set aside a few candies for ourselves and chucked the rest in the garbage. And thank God the next day was garbage day or else I would of probibly been doing a little garbage digging to get at the candy! Sad yes. And that is why we dont buy or bring junk into our house. Cuz I am all or nothing and I know the effects eating crap has on our bodies and I choose to exercise self control for the health of my family.
I believe refined sugars and proccessed foods, un organic meats and dairy, and the use of toxic plastics are the number one cause of sickness in the world.
So people may think Iam wierd and not understand why I choose to not feed my children sugar, dairy, or non organic meats etc and use no plastics and only selective and on my own schedule vaccinate my kids. But I strongly feel that what Iam doing will create a healthy start and will teach my kids to make health consicous choices in the years to come.
After all our bodies are the temple of the Lord.
I think it is our responsibility to learn and know what is harmful to our bodies and teach ourselves to build it up and not tear it down.
Dont get me wrong . I love processed , sugary foods like the next person . But I also have read and now know to much about the adverse effects!
Doesnt seem worth it to me!

love, love the pics! arn't you glad ya's came? ha!
ReplyDeletehey, i stole the pics of nate and will add them to our "nate the great" collection (of 4620 pictures and counting)...yeah, melanie likes her camera...anyways, i digress, thanks for the pics....
ReplyDelete