Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Decking the Halls and making new friends!

Monday night I decided that it was a perfect time to dig the decorations out and start putting some up. It was snowy out and it was perfect.
I got out MR SNOWMAN , and Weston took him under his wing immediatly. Dragging him around the house and showing him the ropes!
I was multi tasking by decorating /organizing the decorations and making supper.
Weston asked me if I would share my supper with MR SNOWMAN.
Sure why not!
I came back into the kitchen to see that Weston had set a little table for him and MR SNOWMAN to dine at. It was pretty cute. A table cloth and everything. Thats my boy!


  After I told him that supper wasnt ready yet they got on their work gear and were going to hit the job site!
             So supper time came and we had to make sure MR SNOWMAN was at the table.
Here is Nelson laughing at Weston and MR SNOWMAN, sitting in his chair that he climbed into by himself.



Shortly after supper Weston says to me "mommy mr snowman is real big, he is going to have a kid, and it will come out his gina ( vagina)
HAHAHAHAHAHA
I almost fell off my chair.That made my day.
When  we were on vacation Pat decided to tell him that mommy had another baby growng in her belly.
so Weston asked how the baby would get out. Pat began to say thru mommy's belly, but I chimed in and told him it would come out of mommy's vagina. (Iam n ot a sugar coater , I dont see the point . he should know what a penis and a vagina are) So anyway he then asked " well how does it come out?" and I said well mommy pushes like when you push to have a poop! anyway he thoought that was ok and continued to tell us he thought it was a sister in mommy's belly!
So I guess he decided that he like how babys happen ed and decided that mr snowman would have one too!
What a cool Kid!

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! Awesome I love Mr. Snowman! Your kids always say the funniest things (well Weston lol) Cute pictures by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the snowman story. that's one funny kid ya got there :)

    ReplyDelete