Saturday, April 27, 2013

Zzzzzzzz's

Well 5.5 wks later , I finally got around to getting V into her bassinet . I figured I would have her in for when Pat came back from Atlanta . Since he's been bunking in the boys room so V and I could get better sleep . She was sleeping on his side of the bed .
First night wasn't smooth but every night has gotten better and better . ( second night I propped her up with a pillow and it made a big difference . That's how she slept in the bed so she was used to it .
Last night she went to bed in her bassinet at 10:30 and slept until 4 have her a quick feed and then back she went until 6:45 when she was woken up by the boys coming into our room ( which isn't suposed to happen and actually hasn't happened for a while ) .
All in all it was a smooth transition .
(As you can probably tell from the pictures she likes her blanket up around her face . Lenon was actually the same :)









No comments:

Post a Comment