Monday, April 8, 2013

Happy Easter

We had a fun family filled Easter weekend!
Friday Pat and the boys were gone to the shop for most of the day , so miss V and I had a lovely lazy day spent cuddling in bed and watching shows . Then Sat they were gone again til noon so we did the same thing .
Followed up by a visit from Arnell , who curled my hair , came for a family maple ton park walk, pizza and popcorn night with the boys and a cuddle session with Victoria while Pat and I went for our favorite buffet supper oh and a surprise photo session to get a updated picture of Pat and I .
This morning I for the first time put a dress on one of our children. ( thnx aunt mel for the perfect Easter outfit ) Then we enjoyed the Easter production at church then grabbed a subway lunch with Nanny and Papa and then home for a round of Easter memory game and a egg hunt for the boys !
And to top off a great day , Victoria cuddled in bed for the night .
Oh but before that I mopped the bathroom and kitchen floors !
I really enjoy not being preg !

























No comments:

Post a Comment