Check out our new amazing super duper carrot peeler we got as a gift for Christmas !
I've sort of wanted one but didnt find myself justify the cost of it so I figured I didn't want it that bad .
So it was excitedly received as a great gift !
If your wondering why ? Who needs that . I respond with a big "WE DO".
We peel and juice upwards of 20 pounds of carrots a week for juicing .
We have been juicing carrots for while but I found the peeling with a hand peeler just to time consuming and so I found we weren't consuming as much juice as I would wants
But that's not the case now !!!!
I can't believe how insanely quick and efficient this peeler is . U just put the carrot thru the top and pull on the bottom and out comes the completely peeled carrot in seconds .
I now peel 10-15 pounds of carrots in I'd say 5 min. It's INSANE !
It's actually a highlite to peel carrots now !so yesterday was carrot peeling/juicing day and the boys and I got right to it . Here is a few pics of our new family addition . ( pictures will prob be mixed up)
Friday, January 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







ok, i wanna come over and peel my carrots! how cool is that?! nate and nelson have the same jammies :)
ReplyDelete