Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I love me some purging !!

The boys came home from a outing this morning and they were seriously wound up !!!
So after a few warnings I decided the only solution was a nap!
Lenon and I had just woken up from our nap when the boys arrived so a groups nap wasn't in the cards .
So while the boys nap lenon and I are playing .
And since I lose interest quick I decided to sit with him on the floor by the upstairs toy bins and sort and purge broken toys!!!!
I love throwing out stuff. It's annoying to throw out toys but if they are broken then they MUST go!!!!
Check out that haul ! Now I just have to hide them with other garbage so the boys don't plan a rescue mission . I am sitting here picturing the toys I chucked are like woody and buzz . Man I hope not . I don't want broken toys making their way back under the couches and my feet !!





1 comment:

  1. lenny is loosing his baby looks! he's getting so big! and yes, i can relate to a good purge! makes room for more stuff. haha....you know summer is coming, garage sales....cough....!

    ReplyDelete