Monday, May 14, 2012

Super Saturday

Pat had to work for a few hrs in the morning so the boys and I loaded into the Acadia and went on a search for garage sales ! Weston prayed that we would be in the right place at the right time to find the perfect toy for them !
Well I would say if we all had child like faith we would be all set !
The second garage sale we stopped at had a few books and as I was going back to the vehicle I noticed another one a few houses up . I spotted the "RIGHT place at the RIGHT time perfect toy" it couldn't of been more perfect for them. It is so awesome, lightweight , easy fold up , right up their alley toy!
They haven't stopped playing with it .
5$ well spent !
I just came down stairs to check out Weston's playground he built. Pretty cool he built a slide . So I am sitting here sipping my veggie juice watching my creative boys play !
Great day !

No comments:

Post a Comment