Tuesday, March 6, 2012

splish splash/snip snip/chomp chomp



 Well we are 3 for 3 on little boys that love their car washes. Lenon has officially been thrown into the nightly carwash routine. We eat supper then Pat takes the boys and hits up the bathroom and scrubs all the little boy dirt off the 3 boys!

 Leonon is now part of the splish splashing in the tub with his brothers. He squels and splashes right along with his brothers
 We have a rule in our house when it comes to the boys hair. Its time for a hair cut if their hair starts to stick up and do wierd things. So this week we had some sticker upper hairs so we had to fix it.
So it was time to strip them down and get buzzing! they are both pretty descent now, they barely get upset anymore. only when the hair get in their mouth or if I try to vaccum the hair right off their body. lol That was Nelsons AFTER picture
 And this was Westons before picture!




Chomp Chomp Lenon is a cheerios eater now. Well those are healthy version of cheerios but basically cheerios! This little boy is a EATER!!!!! I get a little panicked when I think that maybe he is eating more thatn his brothers did at his age..... and to know how much they eat now...... oh my what have we done!!!!!!!
 You cant reallt tell in these pictures but Lenny has a bit of a Fro! He has these little cute curls. They are so cute but they bug me. Because they qualify as hair sticking up and sticking up hair annoys me lol Ive been debating buzzing his curls off. But Iam trying to hold off and let his curls fully form and see what it looks like . Neither of his brothers had curly hair so I sort of want to experience it on him. I will hold off for a bit, but cant qaurantee I wont get buzzer happy one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment