This is a DISCLAIMER!
If you are easily annoyed by spelling mistakes, you may want to discontinue following my blog. I have never been a great speller, and although I Have the option to us the spell check I choose not to. SORRY. I barely have time to blog , and when I do I usaully have the kids hovering and Iam swatting off little fingers that want to hit buttons that in the past have deleted my blog posts. So I type like a mad person and hit the PUBLISH POST button as quickly as I can before it is sabatoged!
And for those of you that are just as poor a speller as myself , and dont even really notice how awful it is, Carry on, my faithful non judging friends, your support means so much to me!!!!!! HAHAHA
sorry mom, guess there is no hope for me in this area!
Good thing you are forced to love me unconditionally!
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment