Thursday, April 7, 2011

week 32


(Elise was taking my picture for me and we were laughing about trying to postion my face so my dbl chin wasnt present. resulting in the action laughing picture. love it, made my chin even worse! hahah
)
Well its week 32 , the time is flying by. 8 more weeks sort of seems long but everytime i turn around its friday again and another week is gone.!Ive actually had energy and the desire to get things done lately. Must be nesting. Thank God for creating the nesting period because I was concerned I was going to be lazy and unmotivated forever. Feels mlike this whole pregnancy ive been just dragging myself around and forcing myself to do even the smallest tasks.
I have a before the bab y comes to-do list . I sctratched of painting the kitchen finally the other day. I had a two toned green kitchen that i nevber finished before christmas. I spent monday tackling that job. I had to put what felt like a hundred coats of paint on it. I last week organized and cleaned the cupboards and cleaned and scrubbed the fridge. So the kitchen is almost spring cleaned. and yet it looks terrible again. Thanks kiddies!
I went to the doctors and to my great surprise I only gained 1 pound in two weeks.WOOHOO that has never happened in the history of my pregnancy's. I also for once measure 31 cm and i was 31 weeks. I usually measure 2 cm bigger than my week.
So i asked again if the baby could end up 11 pounds. and Doc said starting at 32 weeks the baby will gain 1 pound per every 2 weeks. So if at the time of my appoint the baby was 4 pounds and 8 weeks left then the baby would gain approx 4 pounds. So he figures unless there is a huge growth spurt then the baby is looking like it is going to be 8-9 pounds! i can handle that! but again iam not holding my breath. But I will continue to watch what i eat and hopefully it will make the difference.
I go again next week again so hopefully its only another pounds wieght gain!
I go to the doctors every 2 wks now until i think 36 weeks then it jumps to every week.
Wow the baby will be here before we know it.
Better get going this morning and scratch off something off the to do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment