Well this is me today. April 24th. starting my 36th week thing week. at my last doctors appoint I had only gained 1.5 pounds! woohoo. amazing for me!. and my belly measured 33 inches at 34 weeks. also pretty great. I usually measure a few cm over my week . So I am still somewhat thinking this baby may just be smaller than 11 pounds. I would really enjoy that!
Ive noticed lately that I haven't had much if any swelling in my ankles at all. Not that I had alot with the first 2 but I did have some.
Trying to keep on track with my eating and Ive been feeling pretty good. Although the last few days little baby X has been up in my ribs and pushing on my lungs. makes everything very uncomfortable. I don't really remember having that with the boys. I was tired yesterday and uncomfortable but today i feel better and not so uncomfortable. So I am wondering if the baby didn't drop down a bit yesterday. \I woke up this morning with cramps and the runs. I though oh man, could this be labor. I had that with both boys. but it just turned out to be nothing. but it could have to do with the shifting of the baby possibly!
Wow 4 weeks left! looking forward to meeting the baby! i think it gets more exciting with each baby y because you have such a appreciation for baby's,kids. watching our boys grow and develop and get awesome personalities so it makes having another baby so neat and easier to really enjoy it knowing what to expect in watching them develop!
Being a mom is amazing!
I have a cool little family!
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment