Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jan 4th Ultrasound Day



Week 20

Jan 4th at 9:30 am we had our first peek at baby # 3
I was the best ultra sound out of all 3 we have had. For some reason it seemed so much more clear and real. Our tech lady said they had gotten new machines and so maybe that was why it seemed better!


Side Shot!
                              I took a picture of the pic so you can see the flash but you get the idea!
Good shot of the hand. it was neat because we kept seeing the baby yawning and putting its hand in its mouth! it was very cute.

Another side shot. the tech lady said the baby had a small head and was long and had a pot belly.
So small head and tall is from Pat and the pot belly I guess is from me ! hahahah
I was told that my placenta was at 1.8 cm and it should be at 2cm. so I will be going back for another ultrasound at 28 weeks to make sure it has move to where it is suposed to be. Ive only ever had one ultrasound per pregnancy, so should be neat to see the baby again in 6 weeks.
Apparently if the placenta is low it can obstruct the baby from being delivered naturally.
The lady said 9 times out of 10 the placenta will move to where it is suposed to be as the uterus grows so its nothing to be concerned about .
I think the lady if I can remeber correctly said the baby at the time wieghed 10 ounces approx!
The next day at my monthly prenatal doctors visit I weighed in gaining a whopping 8 pounds ! seems like alot but it was christmas time. I figure everyone gains around 5 pounds at christmas time so really i only gained 3 pounds. not bad.haha
Now if it 8 punds again next visit i wont have any excuse and then it will just be depressing haha. Ive been trying to cut back my carbs intake. which is annoying since when iam not preg I dont genreally have to watch what I eat on a regular bases. I can drink water when iam preg and gain weight! At least i know it comes off after the baby! takes 7-9 months post baby but it comes off!

No comments:

Post a Comment