Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas 2010

What a sweet christmas GIFT!

                                                       
                                      The Boys loved having Uncle Lee there Christmas Morning
We all did , but I especially liked it because a few times I looked up felt like Jay was there. They are both  dark and sort of look alike at first glance!

 Weston pretty much thought every gift was for him and that they were all from Uncle Lee. It was cute but when it came to my gifts it wasnt cute. I was like back off dude ! get your own gifts these are mine! I may be the parent but Iam still a kid on Christmas morning !
 Oh this was my first gift I opened fr Pat and I was soooooooooo excited! I couldnt believe it! I may of been more excited for my belt than the new front load washer and dryer!
                      Nelson just hanging off Uncle Lee! so cute to see how much the boys love their uncles
                                    Come on Grampy lets get this gift put together already
 Westons new favorite shirt from none other than Uncle Lee! it was so cool , weston got a lego truck that had a little guy that had the exact shirt he got as a gift! He was pumped!
                                                       Nelson sportin his new shirt and ball
Craft Time at the camp with Uncle Lee and Aunt Mel
Hill Billy Weston

Cuddle Time! Is it bedtime Yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment