Friday, September 24, 2010

1st Family Movie Night!

It's Friday night and we are all tired from the week. So instead of trying to work up the motivation/energy involved in creating a plan for going out tonight I decided to offically kick off  FAMILY MOVIE NIGHT. Ive been thinking about it for a while and thought Weston would love to lay on the floor in his bob the builder sleeping bag ( it isnt the greatest looking , bought it off kijiji and it now has a rip in it but he loves it) and eat popcorn with his mommy and daddy!
So I decided to kick off the tradition with one I knew he would  love!
Oh mommy a bob build movie?
So While daddy thru weston in the carwash ( the bath) I layed out the sleeping bag and his pillows on the floor and started the popcorn popping.
I came out of the kitchen and spotted my cute boys snuggling together waiting for the movie to start.
Notice how Pat is hogging the sleeping bag?


And then of course mommy wanted to get in the picture



And now the popcorn is here. Let the fun begin. ( The guys scarfed down that popcorn so fast i thought they were joking when weston said "all done mommy go make more". Um no Iam comfy on the couch now so there will be no more popcorn unless it pops itself! hahaha it took a few minutes of dissapointment over no more snacks before he was glued back to the tv!
Iam writing while they watch the movie and Iam very sleepy. Its only 7:15 on friday night and Iam trying to decide if it would be a good or bad idea to go to sleep soon. Pretty bad when a almost 3 year old can stay up later than me.( nelson is crashed in bed,. maybe he will join us next year)
Great start to the weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment