Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Glittered up V

A friend bought V two very girlie and sparky outfits . One outfit she wore for her photo shoot with Monique and then I put her in the second one and went to visit her so she could see her in it .
The skirt is like a meshy kind of stuff material . V cried while she wore it prob because it was scratchy .
But since I have a aversion to sparkles and Girly stuff I told her that V was crying because she didn't like sparkles either . ( the skirt was doused in sparkles . )
There was sparkles EVERYWHERE in every crevice ! I literally found a sparkle in Her belly button today !
She wore that outfit like 2 weeks ago !!!
Anyway , when we got home V was smiley so I snapped a picture and sent it to her !
I said maybe she does like sparkles after all .
After I told her I was finding sparkles everywhere she said she would hold off on the truck load of sparkles delivery !!
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment