After the baby shower we took the boys home and put them to bed . At around 10 I heard Lenon crying and fussing . I thought maybe he had pooped so I went to check on him.
Well he had not pooped but he puked !!!
And from then until 1:30 am he threw up every half hr.
supper daddy sat with him until lenon finally fell asleep on the bathroom floor .
It's now Friday and although lenon stopped throwing up Monday mid day he's been under the weather since . Cranky , not eating much and well , just not his cheery self .
I woke up yesterday with a aching body and nauseous ... But thank God I haven't thrown up .
Still on the couch this morning . Hopefully I will feel better before long ....
Friday, May 3, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





awe poor dude. hope he's feeling better....love the pics btw :)
ReplyDelete