Last week we received our package we had been waiting for. It's came in a big but small box for what it was.
A little shocked at first but then it was intriguing.
I bet from the first few pictures you have no idea what it is .
Friday night I cleaned the room
And moved the furniture back to our no baby in our room position and got ready for it.
I was really excited to watch it unfold, literally !
The pictures will show the surprise .
So weird to see it start out so small .
We have used it for 2 nights now. I've enjoyed it. Pat surprisingly has expressed some concern that he might feel like it has caused some back aim . I find that surprising because if I figured anyone would complain of back son I would of thought it would be me. But I've experienced none:)
It is softer than I anticipated .sher I think yours may be firmer than ours and I would of chose a bit former had we had the choice but that's the risk when buying on Costco.ca.
We will give it a few more nights and decide if we will return it or not.
Monday, July 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment