For the past 3 years I've struggled to get fruitful garden where we live . In our previous homes I haven't had any problems at all. So I have concluded that it's the soil here.
Last year I tried to add to our soil and still no results.
So I am fed up and will now try a diff approach.
Garden boxes full of rich beautiful Steeves excavating topsoil!!!!!!!!!!
I am building 4by 8 boxes and Iam starting with 4 of them.
I am excited to see a descent crop this year again .
So to awaken the same excitement
In the kids I pulled out planter kits I bought for them awhile ago!
So we got to work . We planted tomatoes , green peppers, beans. The boys will have their own garden box to care for and they are excited about it .
We will see how long the excitement lasts.....
So we put there potted seeds in the sunroom and in a week or so we will be watching them grow !!!!!!
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









ok! i am so stoked! i can leave comments on your blog now!!!
ReplyDeletei am green with the thoughts of you have a garden, i've decided to not do one this yr...i am goning to have to come and get my veggies from you (i adore green and yellow beans hint hint)
we have steeves soil and my garden rocks!