Well our little worker Weston has been talking about buying a work truck for a year now. He saves his money so when he is bigger he will buy himself a truck.
So until hes bigger he has decided that he will make his own so him and Nelson can go to work together,
I woke up the other morning and got ready for us to leave, as we all tromped down the stairs we came to a hault at the bottom.
pushed right up to the landing was 4 chairs. I immediatly said Weston whay are those there.
That is Nelson and I's work truck.
Wow pretty creative and pretty hardcore!
So if that wasnt cool enough , over the weekend Papa and weston actually built a work truck!
Weston working along side Papa!
Weston was playing it cool for this picture! its almost finished , but it needs to be painted and lights put on! cant wait to see the finished product!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment