Sunday, August 14, 2011

2011 Family visit( part 2) Day at the camp!


Sunday night after getting home form Halifax we all went up to the camp for a sleep over
We had supper and a quick chilly dip in the pool and then a bon fire!

 Becuase it was a special occasion I let weston have his first smore !wow mommy that is yummy!
hahaha I cant help but laugh at this picture. BANANA BOATS

 Sorry Sher I had to put this picture on here. The monster size marshmellow cooked to perfection!
 Star Gazing! too cute.... i think they actually saw a few shooting stars.

HAHAHAHAHAHA thats a good look for ya Jay!
Your defiantly a chic magnet!
Kaia and Weston hauling each other around the pool

 Long day in the sun , Tali and Weston relaxing.
GREAT FAMILY DAY AT THE STEEVES CAMP

No comments:

Post a Comment