Wednesday, October 27, 2010

THE month long BIRTHDAY party! part 1

Well October is a pretty busy month for b-days in our family. First it starts out with my birthday on the 5th!
Elise's birthday is the 4th so for the few yrs we celebrate our birthday by doing something together.
We decided to go to Grafitti for supper and then a movie! in the past we had gone to the dinner theater. and Actually a few weeks earlier we had gone to the dinner theater so we actually had 2 birhtday dates!

Then my birthday morning I got up to see this cute note from Pat
 And then at mom2mom ( a moms group i go to) My friend Carla surprised me with a birthday cupcake!
                                     And for thoise that dont know, thats Carla. Had to get a picture for my birthday blog
After mom2mom I met mom and we proceeded with our weekly tuesday shopping excursion.
Then we went to mom and dads to make Lasagna.
My mom has the best Lasagna recipe. Its defiantly my favorite so Ive decided that , that will be my birthday supper of choice for now on.
Lasagna before it hit the oven!
So while it was baking the boys and I went out to play..........

 Always a good idea to wear our hard hats when playing. Safety first. You never know what Weston will come up with so we like the hard hats.
W fire men putting out a huge fire!

Monster size plates of lasagna for the boys. Nelson polished that off and then ate half of Weston's

OCT 7th 2010

The BIRTHDAY boy
1 yr old already!

Birthday supper was chicken tenders and sweet potatoes fries!
Then birthday boy cupcake.

As you can tell from the picture the cupcake wasnt a big hit! But it was followed up by a gift so his mood shifted quickly!

This was the only picture I was able to get with Nelson being able to play with his toy. Weston decided it was a toy for him and wasnt interested in believing us when we said it was Nelson's borthday gift not his!
Good thing at this point Nelson really didnt care that much that Weston kept taking his toy!

                                                           Birthday pictures with Daddy  !










1 comment:

  1. I am sad that I missed the party :( But I'm glad you all had fun! Love and miss you guys

    ReplyDelete