So..........our weekly Arnie dates got interupted by Arnell making the silly decision to further her education in Sussex. What was she thinking, leaving me and the boys to fend for ourselves on thursdays. Our thursdays used to be filled with sometimes a few or maybe all of the following :park time, long walks in flip flops, shopping, smoothies at the mall, errand running, arnie waiting in the truck with the kiddies while I run in quickly and sometimes not so quickly, grocery shopping, potatoes and meat at superstore, splashing at magic mountain! We used to love our Thursdays. Very much a highlight of our week.
But then she up and left us, devestated and alone to fend for ourselves. Thursdays just havent been the same.
But last week we reunited and we had our beloved thursday date. We did a bit of shopping, well I did while Arnell entertained my loud children. With smoothie all over everyone and everywhere. Because of course once again we left the house without baby wipes! But Arnell like always makes due and is such a help to us.
We then we had a yummy bagel sandwhich, and made our way over to the new INDIGO KID section at Chapters.

Weston spent some quality time with Thomas and Percy on the train track! While Arnie chilled it the tea cup! hahaha love that cup. I want one!
chillin with the boys around the games table. Arnell was working on her lock skills! Nelson scoping the place out and Weston pushing a baby (doll) around in a stroller!
Nelson trying to figure out the pyramid game
Weston brought the baby doll to join him in the teacup for a few minutes before we had to leave.All in all another fun filled Arnie Thursday. Oh how we miss them and HER! We love you Arnell!
I seriously need more time with you guys! I miss it, what was I thinking coming to school and leaving you guys alone? I just will have to quit :) I love you guys too
ReplyDeletei love, love, love the new chapters for kids. it's the place to be esp when the weather gets icky...i would LOVE to do a dr. suessy style reno for the lower levels at the church...so. much. fun!
ReplyDelete